Join us in our fun 2022 Buck Pool supporting the Appalachian Foothills NDA Branch.
To enter this pool it is a $20.00 donation and here are the rules:
- Bucks must be lawfully harvested in the State of Pennsylvania
- Pool will run from the early archery season 9/17/2022 through the last day of rifle season 12/10/22
- The hunter must provide a picture of the harvested buck with the tag exposed on the buck
- Hunter must show the matching tag upon the scoring -Hunter must provide a picture of the buck and hunter
- Tag name and purchaser name must match
- Hunter must be willing to show identification upon scoring
The winner will receive 50% of the pool proceeds, a tie will result in two winners receiving 25% of the pool.
Scoring: Scoring of the buck will be number of legal points (one inch minimum) plus outside spread (at widest point) x 2.5
Scoring Example: 10 points + 16 inch outside spread x 2.5 = 65
To schedule your scoring please contact your ticket seller.
For tickets please reach out to Dan Crumrine 724-312-4936 or Dcrumrine99@gmail.com